Shipper and Move My Automobile Agree To The Following:
- Move My Automobile agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. An administration fee of $79 will be charged for orders canceled within 24hours of the requested pick-up date.
- Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $500,000 cargo insurance per load, and a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
- This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s straight bill of lading, copies of which are available to the customer. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the customer or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Move My Automobile must be notified should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery.
- All payments for transport must be in the form of a cashier’s check, money order or cash upon delivery. The initial deposit may be made by all major US funds. The customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by this method, the vehicle will be stored at customer’s expense. Should the customer, for any reason, be unable to accept delivery, the vehicle will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and/or delivery costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Pick-up and delivery is door-to-door or from commercial loading zones in your area, in the case that residential area restrictions apply. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversized, please inquire as to extra charges. If carrier is not advised of inoperable or oversized vehicles prior to pick up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or certified check on delivery. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, an inapt fee of $100 to $200 (depending on vehicle size and/or our discretion) will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other money owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order.
- Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down.
- Any personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 125lbs. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. If you are shipping to Ak, HI or outside of the US there can be nothing inside of the vehicle and no more than 1/4 of gas.
- Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due to Move My Automobile for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claim be processed.
- Your privacy is important to us. That is why Move My Automobile will never sell, re-use or re-distribute your personal information to third parties, only as necessary for the pick-up and delivery of your vehicle.
- By either submitting your order online, over the phone or sending us your order by fax or by email, Move My Automobile understands that you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here on our web site.
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Move My Automobile and constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Move My Automobile and may not be changed except in writing signed by an agent of Move My Automobile.